Friday 21 October 2011

I like a good scarf



I like a good scarf , and as winter approaches am always on the look out for one. Here  the wonderful actress Tilda Swinton, regally stands, looking quite dashing in my opinion, wearing a Palestine Scarf (designed by Bella Freud) in the pages of November's Vogue.
The proceeds of the sale of the scarfs go to the hoping foundation for which it was designed, so you not only get a nice scarf but you also support a nice cause. My God I can see myself in telesales, swinging  my scarf round my shoulder, adopt sarcastic tone to caller, doubt I would look as good as Tilda though. Nice idea , shame about the logic.
Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.
Free Palestine.

Link to hoping Foundation
below.

http://www.hopingfoundation.org/#

The world includes Palestine. Wouldn't it be great if the kids could read about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment