STATEMENT: A Work in
1. The current system is unsustainable. It is undemocratic and unjust. We need alternatives; this is where we work towards them.
2. We are of all etnicities, backgrounds, genders, generations, sexualities, disabilities and faiths. We stand together with occupations all over the world.
3.We refuse to pay for the bank's crisis.
4. We do not accept the cuts as either necessary or inevitable. We damand an end to global tax injustice and our democracy representing corporations instead of the people.
5. We want regulators to be genuinely independent of the industries they regulate.
6. We support the strike on the 30th November and the student action on the 9th November, and actions to defend our health sevices, welfare, education and employment, and to stop wars and arms dealing.
7.We want structural change towaeds authentic global equality. The world's resources must go towards caring for people and the planet, not the military, corporate profits or the rich.
8. We stand in solidarity with the global oppressed and we call for an end to the actions of our government and others in causing this oppression.
9. This is what democracy lokks like. Come and join us!
( Well that was yesterday it seems the momentum is gathering pace.
" Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step".
-Martin Luther King.
Capitalism's bubbles seems to be blown this way and that at moment, even the printed press has started watching another world being developed. Some are pushing for restraint, some are building the barricades, but passionate insistence seems to be undertaking a revival, the people don't look that apathetic now, some of them are angry. All methods that topple the rotten bubbles welcomed here.But already making waves on amazon, T.Shirts for sale, selling revolution, some like sheep ,put in orders.
' The new groups /don't understand/what there is to be learnt/They got Burton suits/HUH/ They think it's funny/ tuyning rebellion into money.'
- Joe Strummer.
Capitalism must drown, it won't go silently however having insulated and wrapped itself around our foundations. But drown it , we must.
The Future of Capitalism ?
' They control our world. They've poisoned the air we breathe, contaminated the water we drink, and copyrighted the food we eat. We fight in their wars, die for their causes and sacrifice our freedoms to protect them. They've liquidated our savings, and used public money to bailout out unending greed. We are slaves to their corporations, zombies to their airwaves, servants to their decadence. They have stolen our elections, assasinated our leaders, and abolished our basic rights as human beings. They own our property, shipped away our jobs, foster division, make money a god? They've shredded our unions. Profited off disaster, destablized our currencies, raised our cost of living. They've monopolised our freedom, stipped away our education, but have not extinguished our flame. They spread lies and confusion..... we are hit.. we are bleeding.. but we ain't got time to bleed. We will bring the giants to their knees and you will witness our revolution! '
No Walls can silence our voices
human dignity knows no borders!
Occupy the World.....
justice knows no borders!
OCCUPY THE WORLD.