Thursday 27 March 2014

Tony Benn - Last Will and Testament



Tony Benn.

A man of truth and integrity. Never to be forgotten.

Sleep in peace, freedom and Power.

R.I.P


http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/david-cameron-please-put-a-stone-in-parliament-square-in-london

" I would be very pleased when I die if somebody put on a stone: Tony Benn. He encouraged us. I think encouragement is the most important thing you can  do when you are alive. I have encouraged people a lot in my life. Encouragement is a collective relationship which is very fruitful. "

To:

David Cameron, Prime Minister

We would like for you to honour Tony Benn's wish and let all the people who he encouraged and respected him have somewhere to reflect and remember him and his legacy.
Yours
Sincerely,

(your name)


2 comments:

  1. Just read your profile. Love your selection of books & films. Tony Benn. Oh I do miss him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes he remains ever so inspiring and thanks

      Delete